Friday, April 22, 2011

My Strong Man!




My how Eli is growing into his own! He is my muscle man and strong in so many ways! He is reading very well and is always the first to give us hugs with those big strong arms of his! He is loving soccer and his coach has to occasionally take him out just to give the other team (and players on his own team) a fighting chance to play!


Eli loves holding Abe with those strong arms of his and helps out whenever he isn't playing Wii ha ha ha! I'm sure he wishes his hour of "plugged in" time would go on forever, but then his brain would turn to goo.

This is one of Eli's last days at his Japanese school called "Fuji yochien". The school is in a big circle with windows all around so you can see in the classrooms and sliding doors to seperate different areas when needed. The roof is another play area and you can look down the skylights into your classroom! There is a big roller slide from the roof to a grassy area in the middle where Haru-chan the horse grazes. Oh we will miss Japan! I sure love you Eli my little strong man!

No comments:

Post a Comment