Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Optimisim


My Latest Creations
The kids love these Rosemary roasted fingerling potatoes. They call them river pebbles. They especially like the purple ones! So easy to make! Just boil for a few minutes and then roast with herbs, oil and salt.
I served it with one of my favorite slow cooker meals Provencal Beef Stew or in France I guess it's called daube de boeuf a la Provencal. It's infused with orange and cloves! I tried it with parsnips this time. Yummy!

President Gordon B. Hinkley said in his book Standing for Something "When I was a young man and was prone to speak critically, my wise father would say "Cynics do not contribute, skeptics do not create, doubters do not achieve". " I love that quote how inspiring. It motivates me to get up and create!

No comments:

Post a Comment